It was good to get back home on Monday night. We had a check-up for Bobby on Wednesday and thankfully all is normal. Bobby is now 11 inches long (the length of a spaghetti squash) and weighs a pound! I've been feeling more movement from Bobby too :) And I got to wear the first maternity outfit (that my mom got with me) on Wednesday when we went to Lakeside Park in Ft. Wayne with friends. It was a beautiful day for a picnic.
Keeping friends and family in the know on all the new things happening with the Sauder's.
8.21.2008
O, baby!
It was good to get back home on Monday night. We had a check-up for Bobby on Wednesday and thankfully all is normal. Bobby is now 11 inches long (the length of a spaghetti squash) and weighs a pound! I've been feeling more movement from Bobby too :) And I got to wear the first maternity outfit (that my mom got with me) on Wednesday when we went to Lakeside Park in Ft. Wayne with friends. It was a beautiful day for a picnic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment