9.17.2009

Great Birthday weekend!

Sorry this post is late...it slipped my mind yesterday :( Well this has been a blessed week again and we have much for which to be thankful!
1) Baby Caleb born last Thursday--2 weeks early but doing well and getting over some jaundice. I hope to visit him and his parents on Saturday :)
2) A nice haircut from Kayla--I went a little shorter than usual and it's just short enough!
3) The Grabill Country Fair. I'm a sucker for fair food and Nora participated in the baby crawl. We've (ok, I've) been looking forward to this for awhile. She looked beautiful out there but unfortunately didn't crawl at all! That's her birthday buddy, Amarah (in the pink pants), next to her who also didn't crawl.


4) A wonderful 27th Birthday on Saturday. We watched the Grabill parade, went to a USF game with my family and Josh's family (won 55-0), shopped at Jefferson Pointe, ate out at Flanagan's, Michigan beat Notre Dame, and I got lots of great gifts! Thanks everyone :)


Nora is demonstrating one of my gifts...a girly tool bag from Josh--now I can get some of my projects done around the house :)

When we got home, we also played pin the tail on the donkey with my fam :) Meredith came closest! And Nora did get to try too!


Here she is playing with all my birthday cards! Nora has a slight obsession with paper. Wherever it is she will get her little body over there and play with it :) I have to keep an eye on her more now!


5) A busy Sunday--Josh filming at Gateway Chapel, picnic there afterward, rushed to the Sauder Feed Mill picnic an hour away--fun and games and just time for a little more food, then rushed back to Grabill for the first night of youth group--and MORE food!

No comments: