1) These first two pictures are from Sept. 24 when Nora turned 9 months. It's hard to believe she's getting so old!
3) Josh and I went on a date to a new restaurant in town The Noodle Bowl. Grandma Sauder and Nora had a good time and Josh and I did too :)
4) There was a RefresHER on Monday night. Emily was nice enough to watch Nora (she got to take a bath with Hannah and Daniel) and I enjoyed the time away with ladies at church.
5) A last minute trip up to Michigan and help my mom with the rest of the moving. We had to spend most of the time at Pat's so it was hard to move many things but I think we helped Grandma! Here's Nora trying out Pat's scale :)

6) Megan did well for her surgery for her hearing this morning. We got to visit her (she was still groggy but happy to see us!). Nora's outfit says I Love My Auntie!

7) One of Nora's upper teeth came through this week. The other one is close too...her smile is changing even more :)
6) Megan did well for her surgery for her hearing this morning. We got to visit her (she was still groggy but happy to see us!). Nora's outfit says I Love My Auntie!
7) One of Nora's upper teeth came through this week. The other one is close too...her smile is changing even more :)
No comments:
Post a Comment