1) Time with friends. We got to spend the evening with the Affholters on Friday night--it was fun seeing the kids play together (Daniel crawls everywhere!) and we also got to watch a movie together. Then Saturday we went to the St. Francis game--it was a beautiful day, sunny and warm!. Then after the game we ordered pizza :)
2) It was a blessing to be able to help out at the Love Church in Ft. Wayne. We made and served food to the kids who come to the church.
3) Josh is getting very close to finishing the office...so exciting and I'm very proud of all of his hard work (and so is Nora :)!
5) Nora got her 7th tooth in (eye tooth on the top) sometime early this week. She had some major drooling going on but slept through the night like a champ!
7) Nora has started to point this last week as well :) Not pointing at anything in particular but def. pointing with her first finger! It's pretty cute.
8) She is also more into playing by herself. This is her new fav. spot...I'll take out one of the drawers of toys and she'll just go crazy! She also enjoys pulling out the books.
9) Josh and I enjoyed a date last night. Grandma Sauder and Aunt Megan watched Nora while we went to Wendy's before our praise band practice. I wasn't anything fancy but just nice to spend the time alone together!
1 comment:
Great pics! Nora's looking more like a little girl. Exciting that she's moving around and I'm sure revealing more of her personality.
Peace Sauders,
Steve
Post a Comment