4.08.2010

Happy Easter!

Hi all! I know I'm a day late (that happens more often than I'd like) but better late than never. We had a great week--it was so nice to have beautiful weather, 3 days together, and to celebrate Jesus' resurrection at Easter.

We traveled to Ohio on Thursday night late--left at 1015! Nora was awesome--slept in the car, not fussy when we were setting up her bed and unpacking and went right to bed at 1 am! We had a nice Friday and Saturday with the Sivey's. Friday's weather was perfect-warm and sunny. Josh and I got to take a nice bike ride. We also were celebrating Grandma Sivey's 89th birthday at a dinner together. Saturday was very windy--so Josh and my bike ride didn't go as well. Here is a cute shot of Nora peeking out at her Great-Uncle Russell.

Nora was fascinated by Great-Grandma Sivey's snowglobe!


Here's Nora Easter morning before church. She's in her Easter dress and bunny ears :)


Tuesday was a hot day around here so Nora and I spent a lot of time outdoors. Here's a cute shot of Nora in a garden of daffodils. She was reaching out for mommy's keys, not mommy!


Nora has been growing so much lately. She's been walking along the wall lately but no actual steps yet. She's really into her blanket, 'Blanket' now (yes, I named her blanket that!). She also tried to color yesterday with her new crayons. Most of the marks I did but she was into it--just not so successful :)

No comments: