Hi there! We've had another blessed week. This summer feels like it's going so quickly--it's already mid-July! This weekend, Josh and I bought and brought home our new bathroom cabinets and countertop (in two different trips!). We look forward to help from family to install them this Saturday. We also enjoyed visiting Dave and Emily's new baby at their home on Saturday night--Hope slept the time away but we got a cute pic of the four kids under 3! They're now on their family vacation. Sunday night our church had a worship concert at a local park. The weather was perfect (but oh, so hot!), there was popcorn and games so it was a lot of fun. Plus we biked to the event :)
We had another baby appointment yesterday morning. My doctor had no problem hearing the baby's heartbeat this time--a healthy 153. We also set up a date for our next ultrasound when we'll find out the sex (hopefully)--August 10. Tomorrow I will be 16 weeks pregnant--I'm feeling even better than in the first trimester--I'm not as hungry or tired as before. And I think I'm feeling Nicky moving around a little. He or she is now about the size of an avacado and growing every day :)
Nora has been teething this week but has been relatively happy. She's also been very talkative but we can't understand most of what she says! But she's been saying "Owen" "cookie" and "Samson". We enjoyed going to the park with daddy yesterday and today we went to storytime with Owen and Maria. Owen also came to our house tonight while Maria was at praise band practice. We enjoyed walking to the Post Office and playing with toys--Nora and Owen play together so well :)
No comments:
Post a Comment