6.16.2011

Lindsey Gets Married!

Hi friends and family out there! This will unfortunately be a short post because our internet is out at our house (so I'm using the internet at Josh's parents house). So here is a big thing that I'm thankful for this week (or last 2 weeks!), my dear friend Lindsey got married on June 11! We (just me and the girls again) had a great 4 days in Jackson. I was there Thursday night for the bacherlorette party, then Friday night for the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner, and then the wedding was Saturday afternoon. Grandma Maynard got to do a lot of baby watching--it's good that she loves to do just that! I couldn't be happier for the new Mrs. S. and her new hubby, George. They had a beautiful wedding (with awesome violin music, I might add!) and the reception was lots of fun. George is half Armenian so there was tons of dancing. But even before the dancing officially began, Nora was cutting a rug on the dance floor! You just couldn't get that girl to sit still when the music was on :) It was a wonderful time but we're also glad to be back home with Josh (and Samson, I suppose!). Hope everyone is having a blessed week and looking forward to the official start of summer.

No comments: