1) Flat Top Grill date (I'd been wanting to go to this place for months now and it finally happened!)
2) Nora and Owen being "best friends" (Owen said this but I think Nora agrees--it's so cute seeing close cousins)
3) the many faces of PJ (her many expressions crack us up daily)
4) Penny dancing (it's so cute to see her wiggle her shoulder--the same dance Nora had at this age--and it looks just like Grandma Maynard's funny dance!)
5) cleaning up the house (I love the end result but don't love the cleaning, of course)
6) first day of outdoor basketball (on Sunday we took a bike ride to Josh's parents' house and played a little basketball--even Nora and Penny made a basket)
7) God knows the number of hairs on my head--even after a shower
8) I can stand firm in the Armor of God (studying Ephesians 6 in BSF this week was so informative and encouraging)
9) God wants to hear my prayers on all occasions (Nora encourages me in this one--it's so sweet to see her wanting to pray for every little thing)
10) seeds sprouting quickly (Nora and I planted seeds on Saturday and by Tuesday they were sprouting. We planted tomatoes, sunflowers, zinnias, and alyssums)
11) pops of purple and bright green signaling spring (the red bud trees are blooming everywhere and so beautiful)
12) beautiful bouquet of free tulips (thanks to my neighbors yard again)
13) another pregnancy for friends (after a miscarriage earlier this year they are expecting again)
14) Michelle encouraging me to run even in a dream (this happened this morning--I wasn't planning to run but I had this dream and then my alarm unexpectedly went off--thanks to Penny--but it got me up and out of bed for an early and walk/run)
15) pink and stripped tulips making me smile
16) a "cool" weather run (it was probably 40 degrees if not a little cooler this morning and I actually enjoyed it)
17) frostly grass blades melting in the rising sun (I love runs--for the exercise but also for the nature that I see on my short trip around Grabill)
18) watching Nora learn (It is so neat to see her process things--learning Five Little Monkeys Jumping on a Bed motions and tracing the letters of her name)
No comments:
Post a Comment