9.27.2012

1) a short visit from Grandma Maynard, Meredith, and Audrey (only 4 hours but it was nice to hold her and catch up a little)
2) saving over $60 at Joann Fabrics with coupons (I didn't pay anything since I used a gift card!  I'm trying to make Roman shades)
3) an unexpected date night (Jerry and Kathy agreed to watch 2 more grandkids and we went to Outback and Coldstone--yum!)
4) RefresHer back after the summer (we had a great time playing games, eating, and laughing)
5) zoo with Michigan friends (my friend Jessica and her little boy came for the day and we went to the zoo with Maria and her boys.  The zoo was empty and we had a great time catching up)
6) getting into a routine (things are starting to feel more like home around here--although getting everything unpacked will help with that I'm sure!)
7) a cleaner toy room (I decided to restrict the girls access to the huge closet in there and it's made all the difference)
8) a free piano (we now have a music room which makes it so easy to play music when we have a free moment)
9) "one of your best meals yet!" (I got this compliment from Josh tonight after making Chicken and Mushroom Marsala casserole for the first time--yum!)

No comments: