We made it home safe & sound yesterday afternoon. Josh (and me, but especially him!) was very tired. Hardly any sleep while we drove the 20+ hours home, some of it through a major storm. We were very happy to be back & rested a bit. Then we got Samson, went out to a late lunch/early dinner, & saw Get Smart with the family. It was pretty good...but I fell asleep for 5 (maybe more?) minutes. Not that it was boring--I was just that tired! Then we slept for 10 straight hours last night--ah, that felt good :) Today is the beginning of week 16! The time went so quickly this past week. I'm definately starting to show but I think most people would think I'm just have a chubby belly. But I haven't gained any weight. Probably should be by now! Today, Bobby is the size of an avocado (yuck!)--4.5 inches long & 3.5 ounces! The patterning on his head is beginning today, but no hair yet, and his toenails are starting to grow. His head is more erect & ears are close to their final position & he's hearing music and sounds better now. I think it's so cute when Josh talks to Bobby :) Now, we'll have to think about what kind of music we should play for him!! I'm glad to be home and able to relax a little before our next trip to Cincinnati a week from today!
No comments:
Post a Comment