Updating about Bobby one day early this week because Josh and I are headed to Cincinnati with the junior high kids early tomorrow morning! You can please pray for us. Turns out I'm also driving & it sounds like it will be extra hot down there! Bobby is now 5 inches long (about the size of your palm) and about 5 ounces too. Baby fat is beginning to grow on him, his skeleton is changing from soft cartiliage to bone, and the umbilical cord is growing stronger and thicker. I haven't really felt any movement yet but hope to in the next few weeks. Also in a week, Josh and I will be 'seeing' Bobby for the first time when we go in for our ultrasound. But we still don't want to find out if Bobby is a girl or a boy!
I got a job this week with Chacha. You can either use them online or text 242 242. You probably won't reach me but ask a question anyway!!
1 comment:
haahaha! I do ChaCHa too! Its awesome isn't it! :) I love it! I use our chacha money for vacations and clothes!!!! Niceeeee :)
You should start feeling movement really soon! Its the coolest thing ever! It feels like little popcorn kernels popping in your belly... and then of course it turns into giant belly shaking kicks! Enjoy!!! :)
Post a Comment