9.03.2008

Can You Hear Me Now?


We made it back from a relaxing and fun vacation on Saturday night, had my mom and aunt visit for an early birthday on Sunday, then a nice day for Labor Day. Today is now week 24!! It's hard to believe how quickly this pregnancy is moving along. On the last day of vacation, lying in bed in the morning, Josh felt Bobby kick! It was an incredible feeling. Josh has been talking to Bobby for awhile now but to actually feel him was a great memory! And Bobby is kicking more--I'll feel him/her moving around almost every day. And I'm starting to look & feel more and more pregnant! I should be since this week, Bobby is the length of an ear of corn--almost a foot! And he/she weighs in at just over a pound. His/her lungs are developing more & soon Bobby's skin will become less transparent. We've been busy getting the house ready for a nursery. Bye-bye library (I've moved the shelves into the 'great room'). Our little house will feel even smaller in just over 3 months!!

No comments: