We are now in week 27! This is the last week of trimester 2--next week the final trimester :) Bobby is now 15 inches long and weighs about 2 lbs--the weight of a cauliflower. Man, they like to use vegetables that I don't like at all! Bobby is sleeping and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing his eyes, and perhaps even sucking her fingers. With more brain tissue developing, Bobby's brain is very active now. Also we've been feeling lots of kicks and some hiccups!! This past week, I took the glucose test to see if I had gestational diabetes. I was thinking it was pretty likely--given the family history. But the great news came back...no diabetes!! Thank you, God. But I did hear from the doctor today that I am slightly anemic--low iron in my blood--so I'll be taking some iron pills for that. And now I'll be seeing the doctor every 2 weeks! We've been more seriously considering baby names (I especially have enjoyed the book The Baby Name Bible) but we're not going to tell the final name til Bobby arrives!! So it can be a double surprise--if Bobby is a boy or girl and what name we have chosen :)
No comments:
Post a Comment