10.08.2008

"Wow, I'm big!"

Josh and I have been documenting my pregnancy every Wednesday with a photo since Week 12, I think. This is the newest one, taken today--29 weeks! It's always fun to take a picture & I decided to mix it up a little with this one by including Samson and a big '3' for being in the third trimester (yes, it did start last week, I know!). Every time without fail I comment, "Wow, I'm big!" and every time Josh says something like, "That's what I've been trying to tell you!" No big changes this week. Bobby is now the weight of a butternut squash--pretty gross but at least in the right season! Bobby weighs in at 2 1/2 pounds and a little over 15 inches (or 17 inches depending on which source I'm looking at!). His muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and his head is growing bigger to make room for his developing brain. Josh & I are taking a trip to Indy this weekend. Josh is helping to film a St. Francis football game down there so I thought I'd come so we could make a trip of it. We'll be going down last Friday night and the game isn't til 2pm Saturday so hopefully we'll have some time to explore Indy :)

No comments: