10.29.2008

Jicama?!


This week is the start of Week 32! I had an OB appoint-
ment yester-
day that went well. Bobby is measuring well and had a heartbeat of 147 yesterday. It never fails to amaze me when I hear that fast little heartbeat! She confirmed that my tailbone is bothering me (and has been off and on for 4 months!) because of the position of the baby. They check to see it's position at week 36 because Bobby still has some room to move around. And moving around he or she has been!! Also my next appointment (in 2 weeks) will be with my real doctor who is coming back from maternity leave!

Bobby is now just under 17 inches long and weighs almost 4 pounds. That is the same weight as a large jicama (apparently also known as the Mexican potato!). He or she will gain weight more quickly now and will probably double in weight between now and his or her birth. I'm still as tired as ever and our weekends seem to be jam-packed until December. But it will make the time go quicker as the holidays begin. This past week, Josh and I worked together to build most of our closet organizer for the nursery. We had to make some design changes but it is looking really great :)

No comments: