2.04.2009

Six Weeks Young!

Nora's favorite team is U of M (just don't tell her daddy!)
Hey, I got her to sit up in the corner of her crib!
I love the look and the cute socks (they have cats on them!)

I actually caught a smile in this photo!! I still can't say she's ever smiled "at" me though.



Nora really loves her Great Grandma Sivey!!


Owen finally got the chance to get close to Nora! But Maria really had to hold on to his hands :)

Wow, it's so hard to believe that Nora is now six weeks old!! She has been such a great addition to our lives. Nora has been smiling a bit more these days :) but she's recently developed a diaper rash :(. It hasn't made her too fussy though. We're very blessed with a quiet baby. Almost the only time Nora cries is when she's hungry! We were in Ohio on Friday for Nora's first funeral (she was very well behaved the whole time) and got to meet some more family members. My mom was in town again this weekend and Josh and I got the chance to go out on a date (we went to Applebee's). Then we had a nice Baby Open House put on by Josh's parents. I had some fun taking more photos of Nora today!

No comments: