2.17.2009

Ten Things

I'm going to write a blog every Tuesday thinking of things I'm thankful for from the past week. I've seen this on a few other blogs and thought it was a great idea! Here I go:

1. Warmer weather (and walks around the neighborhood because of it).

2. A healthy and happy baby!

3. Valentine's Day (and V-day cards, free Symphony tickets, and flowers!).

4. Nora's first overnight trip to Jackson going very well. I love that she can sleep anywhere!!

5. Our new cube bookshelf from the Dunn's, LaBean's, and Zuiderveen's! I love it :)




6. Feathery clouds :)

7. A healthy baby boy for Dave and Emily--Daniel Jay!




8. Women's Bible Study (and breakfast together!).

9. Electric Breast-Pumps :)

10. Full nights of sleep (thanks, mom and Josh!!)

I hope you all have at least ten things to be thankful for and more! God is so good to us :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yea for electric breast pumps! Hear ya there!!!