3.17.2009

Sunny Days!

These weeks are beginning to just fly by...now that we're getting more sleep :)


So many things to be thankful for:


1. Kyle and Erick's visit this weekend--they got to meet Nora for the first time! It was a short visit but fun nonetheless.

2. A nice relaxing and warmer Sunday. We took a picnic lunch out to Deer Path with Samson and Nora. Also took a little walk with her in the baby carrier (she's not a big fan of it yet!).


3. http://www.pandora.com/ Meredith had told us about this before but we didn't 'discover' it's greatness til this week. Josh also enjoys it but our musical tastes are pretty dissimiliar. I found Josh and Nora like this the other day listening to an Elvis station (I think she likes him because she does the Elvis lip from time to time).


4. These sunny and warm days the last 3 days. Today it must've been 70 degrees :) and I just love how late it stays light out!!

5. Baby swings for busy days around the house :)



6. The reason the day was so busy was another thing to be thankful for--a jewelry party (Premier Designs). My turnout was kinda small--6--but I still got some free jewelry and had a fun time with some ladies.

7. Holiday bibs from Great Aunt Kim!


8. Young at Heart (the movie). Meredith had recommmended this one awhile ago but I never watched it til today. It is moving, inspirational, and will probably make you cry (but that's no reason not to watch it!). It was excellent!

9. Beth Moore. I've been doing her Bible Study on The Patriarchs. Next Tuesday is the last day :(

10. Meredith making it to Florida safely (even though she's not in California!). I love you, sis! Can't wait to see you next month :)

No comments: