Hi all! This blog comes very late this week...I'm sorry. I also haven't seen many comments lately. Do people still read this?
We did have a good week this last week. We're thankful for many things (sorry about the lack of photos...we took them but I'm too lazy/tired to post them right now):
1. Family from Ohio in town this weekend--Kathy's family were here for Megan's Graduation Party.
2. Megan's Graduation party--Josh completed a video of many of Megan's past concerts. Nora enjoyed seeing family and having her first try at the kiddy pool (photos will be posted of this later, don't worry!)
3. A date out to Bob Evans :)
4. Pampered Chef party hosted by my friend Emily. I had considered joining as a consultant but after prayer and talking to Josh about it decided not to. I think it was the right choice because I barely have enough time to type up the Biblical Commentary I'm working on for Josh's uncle.
5. Getting my first paycheck for typing!
6. Professional photos with Nora and Josh on Tuesday. It was good to help out a local lady in Leo. Looks like she got some great shots...Nora was in a good mood the whole time :) Proofs should be in by next week or so. Josh also got to leave some business cards with her to pass on to brides.
3 comments:
Thank you for updating your post. Even though we don't write a comment about them, we look forward to reading them each week.
Looking forward to having dinner with you tomorrow.
Aunt Kim
I read every week - but I'm going to start boycotting if I don't see some pictures of that baby of yours soon!! (kidding) :)
Love you!
Kim
I check it more days than not. I also like the pictures of Nora and her parents.n
Post a Comment