1) I was practicing a lot for the wedding that Meredith and I played at on Friday night in Toledo (Ohio-1st state). Nora was pretty interested in listening to me play :) I wonder when she'll start to play like her mommy? The wedding went okay. We got a flat tire on the way to the ceremony! But thankfully got help and weren't even late really.
3)A fun lake day at Farwell Lake (Michigan--2nd state) with lots of family and friends. My mom's side of the family joined us. Joanne and Gary, Lee and his family, and even Chris and girls in from FL. Kim and Mark came, Meredith and Dan, and also the Affholter's :) We took a pontoon ride, Josh and Dan rode the waverunners, and we had a great time. Later some swimming and a great meal! Nora 'helping' with the corn :)
5) In other news, the office is coming along well! All the insulation is in and one room is almost fully drywalled--still have to mud and sand and all that though! Plus both the new windows are in too! Pretty soon Emily and I will get to paint!! Just not sure what color yet. We'll keep you posted on all the progress.
6) A girls getaway to Indianapolis for Monday night. We left before lunch with Kathy, Maria, Owen, and Megan and went shopping. It was a fun time. Megan flew to CA early Tuesday morning (the real reason for the visit) and we came home Tuesday afternoon.
7) Nora's getting teeth! One of her bottom teeth has made it thru the gums and the other bottom one is getting close. I'll post a photo when you can really see them!
No comments:
Post a Comment