8.19.2009

Drool, baby drool!

This was another great week. Can't believe it's already mid-August though! Here are some of the fun things we did this week:
1) Thursday we went to the Main Library with Maria and Owen for a cheap lunch, free gift cards and cake :) Then we played at the library--it was stuff that's really fun for Owen's age!

2) Emily and I are trying to walk once a week these days. We got to walk on Friday--so hot!! It's even fun for the kids :)

3) Up to Michigan on Saturday afternoon just Nora and I. We went to the Lake for dinner (yum!) before Nora fussed and wanted to go home. We had a long night :( Sunday we went to church, shopping in Lansing (my mom got me a beautiful dress for her wedding!), and to Emily Z's shower! Her little one (don't know the sex :)) is due in 6 weeks! It was at a beautiful location and nice to see Aunt Kim, and the LaBeans. We couldn't stay long because my mom was having a wedding party with neighborhood friends. I drove home Sunday evening. This is the cute cake :)


Nora was fascinated by Aunt Kim's shirt!

4) Yesterday was a particularly fun day. After a walk in the hot afternoon, I took off Nora's clothes and let her lay on the quilt I made for her in her diaper. While I typed, I kept an eye on her and she was really trying to get two small balls near her. He would roll, then stretch, and kinda scoot on her belly with her feet 'climbing' the floor. Now, it wasn't crawling (I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet) but it was neat to watch!!

5) Got a shot of Nora a little while later in her jumper with her diaper on. She's starting to really enjoy this! She's just drooling away (she does that alot now!)


6) After a great day yesterday, we were greeted by a pleasant surprise--Nora slept from 8pm-8am. She used to do this quite regularly but it's been awhile. It was also nice that Josh got Nora from her crib before she had even cried. So I got to have a peaceful wake up time!

No comments: