1.13.2010

New Discoveries

We thank God for another great week! Nora has been doing lots of new things lately. She is really trying to clap. It's so cute...she's all excited by putting her hands together (quite the accomplishment) but can't move them quick enough to make a sound! And she's crawling more than ever now...always into the smallest spaces she can find! Also, we love to laugh!! Nora has been in great moods lately. I have a great memory that was made yesterday. When Josh was home for lunch, the three of us had a group hug that included tickling and laughing really hard :)(These pictures are in backwards order so I'll have to tell you about our week backwords!)
1) Nora has piggy-tails! She looks so grown up with her hair up, don't you think?? We got to visit daddy and the Affholter's today at the studio.


2) Here's my big girl caught in one of her more recent tricks. She loves being with mommy in the kitchen...but while I clean up, she's busy pulling things out of "her drawer"!

3) I caught this cute group hug on Sunday evening which we spent celebrating Aunt Megan's birthday. Look how Owen even has his arm around Nora...but he doesn't look too happy about it!:)
4) Josh and I enjoyed our annual Komet's game date on Saturday. They played Muskegan and there were even a few fights! Nora enjoyed the evening with Grandma Sauder and Owen.
5) Our little girl has really found her appetite! At Fazoli's last Friday with the Affholters, Nora ate Daniel "under the table" (that never happens!). Does this mean that a growth spurt isn't far beyond?

6) And you guys may have already seen these photos on facebook but we had a fun photo shoot outside last week out in the newly-fallen snow :) Nora was fascinated by all the white stuff around her!

No comments: