11.18.2010

6 Weeks To Go!

Hi dear family and friends out there. I hope that you have been counting your blessings this week as we roll into the holidays soon. Nora and I had a fun weekend--I got to go to an entertaining game night with our Sunday School class while Nora got messy at IHOP and Josh worked :/ He actually got home before me though! On Saturday morning, Nora and I headed up to Jackson for my friend Shelby's wedding shower. It was so nice to see her esp. since I won't be able to attend her Dec. 18th wedding. Spent the day with my mom and we also went to the Symphony with her 'little sister' Kaitlyn. The concert was titled "Not Just for Kids" and was really fun--with a narrator and more educational songs. We got to go to the Nazarene Church in the morning and sat by Lindsey and her fiance :) We had Panera before heading home again. This week has been again full of organizing and nesting! I think our house may look totally different by the time this baby arrives! Unfortunately I've been getting even less comfortable--the ligaments under my belly are getting stretched and oh, so painful :( I've been wearing a belly belt which is helping some. I'm starting to count the days till Nikki makes her arrival--42 give or take. Nora has been growing by leaps and bounds lately...well, not in her size (I don't think) but in what she's saying! It's so cute--she'll repeat pretty much whatever we say and it's actually almost understandable :) I've heard that sometimes kids just start talking all of a sudden and I think that's what's happening with Nora. She's been helping mommy do a lot of Christmas shopping and crafts this week too. Plus, Nora loves to hug us and baby Nikki even more lately :) She's looking forward to being a big sister!

No comments: