9.29.2011

1) Getting in to Bible Study Fellowship (I'd been on the waiting list since last week and got the call that I'm accepted but the girls are still on the waiting list.  Josh was available to watch them this Wednesday morning so I could go to the group.  We're studying Acts and so far I'm really enjoying it and hoping that the girls will get accepted to the kids group)
2) A weekend with no plans (we had a relaxing weekend as a family which is so nice!  We did a few things in town on Saturday morning, had dinner at Applebee's, and a movie at home.  Also Sunday was pretty chill.  We played in the worship band, had lunch and naps before hanging out at Josh's parents house and having dinner there too.  Nora and Owen got to dance and run around which is so cute!)
3) A potty trainer again (Nora all of a sudden has shown interest--and ability!--in potty training.  So I'm going with it.  So far she's only had a few accidents and will actually say that she has to go to the bathroom when I ask her.  We're doing underware when she's awake and not looking back this time!)
4) Preschool with friends (Monday morning was our first Preschool Co-op event with three friends and their kids.  All together we had 4 moms, and 8 kids--9 months to 4 years old.  We had a great time learning about the letter A and doing apple things and Nora actually learned something :) )
5) More applesaucing (we made more applesauce with Josh's Grandma this week--this time we made chunky applesauce and added red hots to make it pink and a little cinnamon-y.  We also made apple pie filling!)
6) Nora's style (I've had to take photos lately of her choice of outfits with my phone just to share with everyone!  They are pretty mix and match but she's starting to pick things out on her own)
7) a happy Penny (I can't believe Penny is almost 9 months old--on Sunday--and she's such a happy little girl!  I think she's teething but you can barely tell--except that she's been waking up to eat late night or early morning :/  She's always smiling, waving, or laughing!)

No comments: