6.17.2008

Announcement, Announcement!


For those of you who haven't yet heard--Josh and I are expecting a little bundle of joy!! This was a big surprise when we took the test a few weeks ago. We are very excited...we kept the secret for over a week. I was just about bursting! We told our family with children's books--Grandparent ones for the new grandparents, etc. and a cute NYC one for Meredith. They are all excited too by this unexpected blessing. I went to the first appointment two weeks ago and after a lot of boring questions and tests, I got to hear the heartbeat!! It was amazing :) The doctor says the due date is Christmas Eve...so another surprise. He (or she) will be a Christmas baby. We'll keep you all updated on all our news here, so be sure to check back!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's extremely exciting! I hope that you will have a safe, uneventful and joyous pregnancy!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!!! And welcome to mommyhood!! That's so exciting! You guys are going to have such a blast! Oh and my blog address is

http://www.ryanashleymaeve.blogspot.com

if you want to add us as friends!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You're getting a great gift this Christmas!