Wow! Tomorrow is the BIG day...we're going to Colorado! Josh and I leave with another leader and 7 high school students. We're really pumped :) We'll be driving to Buena Vista where a great Christian rafting company is located. I've been on two similar trips when I was in high school (the last time was 7 years ago!!). Both of those trips I loved, so I'm really looking forward to it! But because I'm pregnant I won't be participating in the activities--maybe I'm playing it too safe but I just feel better about it that way. Josh still really wanted me to come along for the leadership part I could play and also to help drive out there. I'm going to be spending 4 days at the camp when the group is out on the hike so I'm bringing a lot of stuff to keep me busy--3 books, scrapbooking supplies, my laptop, and letters to write. I also hope to help out the camp a bit and meet some new people. I hope to post out there at least once if I can. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers...we'll be gone June 28-July 8.
Keeping friends and family in the know on all the new things happening with the Sauder's.
6.27.2008
Buena Vista or Bust!
Wow! Tomorrow is the BIG day...we're going to Colorado! Josh and I leave with another leader and 7 high school students. We're really pumped :) We'll be driving to Buena Vista where a great Christian rafting company is located. I've been on two similar trips when I was in high school (the last time was 7 years ago!!). Both of those trips I loved, so I'm really looking forward to it! But because I'm pregnant I won't be participating in the activities--maybe I'm playing it too safe but I just feel better about it that way. Josh still really wanted me to come along for the leadership part I could play and also to help drive out there. I'm going to be spending 4 days at the camp when the group is out on the hike so I'm bringing a lot of stuff to keep me busy--3 books, scrapbooking supplies, my laptop, and letters to write. I also hope to help out the camp a bit and meet some new people. I hope to post out there at least once if I can. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers...we'll be gone June 28-July 8.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment