11.05.2008

I love pineapple!

We've just started week 33 of pregnancy! That means all of you out there have only 50 days until Christmas--better get shopping. This past weekend Josh & I had a nice mini-vacation in Ohio. We got to see family & friends, film football, use our UNOs gift card (after more than a year!), relax at a hotel, & attend church where I did during college. It was also a beautiful weekend weather-wise. It has been sunny and 60-70 for a week now :)

This week Bobby has passed the 17-inch mark and weighs a little over 4 pounds (the same as a pineapple--one of my favorite foods these last 6 months!). This week Bobby is rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look and his skeleton is hardening. He or she may grow as much as one inch this week! Also this week is the development of his or her own immune system that will be able to provide protection from mild infections. Instead of kicks, I've been feeling nudges and some flips still I think. I'm still feeling good although I'm feeling big!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! Hope the pregnancy is going well!!

I just wanted to let you know I have made my blog private- so if you wanna read it, I need your email address. You can facebook it to me :) thanks!