We've made it to Week 35! Only 5 more left and a little over a month :) There is getting to be even less room in there as Bobby is now 18 inches long and 5.25 pounds (the weight of a honeydew melon). His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight. Hopefully he or she won't put on more than 3 pounds though! I'm still feeling good although I've developed hemerroids. They don't really hurt just make it less comfortable to walk around. I don't think I'm waddling yet though!We had a nice weekend in Chicago with Dave & Emily. We drove out there Friday afternoon, hung out with Emily's cousin around Moody, went to Gino's Pizza, and the Water Tower area Borders :) Then for the real reason we went to Chicago--to film the St. Francis football game on Saturday afternoon. It was a freezing and windy game but thankfully it didn't rain. It was also a tough game (the last of the regular season) but they pulled off a win (47-30) to remain undefeated. Now the playoffs begin with a home game on Saturday. Go Cougars!!
No comments:
Post a Comment