Just discovered in the last few days that Nora likes The Itsy-Bitsy Spider! She even does the motions a little. Once she gets better at it we'll have to take a video of it to show everyone!
Keeping friends and family in the know on all the new things happening with the Sauder's.
3.24.2010
15 Months Already?
Our little family has had another blessed week. I was struggling with a cold earlier in the week and unfortunately passed it on to Nora. She has been coughing and it has made her much moodier than usual--she's needed lots of comforting! The weather has been nice still so Nora and I enjoyed a ride to Aunt Maria's house to play with Owen last Thursday. Nora and Owen had a great time--I just love this picture--Owen looks like a great older cousin, even putting up with a little hair pulling!
Then later that day Nora had the idea to wear these little cowboy boots that I had worn as a child (and my dad?). They fit her pretty good but made it extra hard to walk! For a little girl who doesn't actually walk yet, Nora gets around pretty well--surfing along the wall, using her cart, or crawling. She's getting very curious lately too!
And her and Samson are still best buds--except when he knocks her down. And mommy is not happy when she finds Nora in his water bowl which is happening more and more lately.
During the last week, Nora has still enjoyed her pink blankie but her real 'security blanket' seems to be mommy's keys! She won't let them out of her hands once she has them! Even for a long walk or bike ride I still find them in her hands--tightly holding on to them! Hoping this weill change once she gets healthier--because she's losing it every time I actually have to USE the keys :/

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment