3.03.2010

Going Somewhere, Nora?

We had another week blessed by God. We were sorry to hear of my Great-Great Uncle Bob's death last Saturday. It was sad to hear of his passing for us who will miss him but we're happy that he's in heaven at last. Nora and I were able to go up to Corunna for his funeral on Friday. We spent the night in Jackson on Thursday. We got to meet my friend's new baby, Piper, at the hospital. When I got to hold her, Nora got a little jealous! I guess she's not ready to be a big sissy yet (and I'm not either!). Friday morning we went up to Corunna. I got to play "How Great Thou Art" at the funeral and I got to hear that the Legacy Film Josh had made 2 years ago was a real blessing to his family :)

Here's Nora and her grandma at lunch after Uncle Bob's funeral. They'll get to spend two nights together this weekend as I'll be on my Women's Retreat :)

No comments: