This has been another week blessed by God. Nora has been growing and learning so many things and it's just a joy to watch it all. It's also been great to feel little Nicky's kicks lately--knowing that he or she is growing big and strong. When you next read our blog we'll know the sex of our new baby. And yes, we'll tell you! But we're keeping the name TOP SECRET! There has to be some surprises when Dec. 30 rolls around.
We had a nice weekend--we stayed at home Friday night, ran some fun errands Saturday morning, then joined the Sauder's and friends up at Pokagon State Park for some beach time and grilling :) We opted to skip out on the camping though, at least for this year. On Sunday, Josh went with the guys to the MIS race in Brooklyn, MI. He had a blast and it gave Nora and I the chance to do some girl things--like go to the mall :) Nora has been saying so many words lately--thank you is a new one for her. And even a sentence (a week or 2 ago) "I baby!" At this I try to tell her, "No, you're a big girl!" After seeing Owen potty train, I pulled Nora's potty out of the closet and she just loves to try it out. It's so cute how she sits on it with her clothes on and tries to potty!
I've posted some photos on facebook--mostly sunflowers and cookies :) Can't wait to tell and show you all what we find out at our ultrasound Saturday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment