12.03.2008

The Nesting Instinct


We are now in Week 37, folks! Can you believe it? It sure is hard for me to sometimes!! Bobby is now considered full-term but will hopefully enjoy staying inside for a few more weeks. Bobby is now over 6 pounds and a little over 19 inches long. He or she should also have a full head of hair (Bobby probably won't be weighing as much as his or her cousin, Owen, who was 9 pounds 2 ounces or have nearly as much hair as he had!). The nursery is now done!! We got everything we needed from our last baby shower for awhile. My nesting instinct is now in full gear so I've been organizing and cleaning every room in our little house! We had a great Thanksgiving weekend with family. It's crazy to think that the next time we see a lot of them we will probably have a baby! I'm not sure but I think the baby 'dropped' on Sunday after we got back from Thanksgiving. If that is the case, Bobby should arrive in the next 2-4 weeks (which we already knew!). We have our next appointment tomorrow afternoon.



No comments: