This was another blessed week for the Sauder family. We enjoyed our Friday morning together (this has become a tradition lately) by going to Woodburn. We went to the library and also a small 'hiking' area overlooking the Wabash River. Josh went to work earlier so Nora and I went to town for some shopping and picked up Subway to bring to daddy on his busy night. Josh also worked on Saturday morning--helping out a co-worker--so it was just Nora and I to Jackson. It was a quick visit for me--just enough time to drop Nora off and have lunch. Josh and I got to enjoy an evening together. We had a great dinner at Outback then saw The American at the dollar theater (well, the movies are $3!). It was so nice to be able to go out to a dinner and movie together :) We enjoyed our Sunday morning at church before going to town for Panera, 1/2 Price Books (so much easier to shop without Nora!) and grocery shopping (I know, how romantic!). We watched some football before youth group. It was so nice of mom and Pat to bring Nora our way and she was in bed by the time we got back from church. The rest of our week has gone by quickly. Monday night I enjoyed some girl time at RefresHER with my church friends, Tuesday morning I had to take my 3 hour gestational diabetes test. This was no fun but at least I kept the yucky drink down and the blood drawing wasn't too bad. At one point we were evacuated to the stairwell because of a Tornado Warning but we were only down there for 15 minutes and it didn't mess up my test at all :) We went to watch Jonah and Elliott on Wednesday which was fun. Nora tried on her Halloween costume today and it fits pretty well. You will have to wait to see the photos!
In Baby Nikki news, I don't think I have gestational diabetes (yeah!) and I don't have anemia (I did with Nora). She's measuring well and at the last appointment her heartbeat was a steady 147. She's still kicking alot but is also running out of room as she's 31 weeks today. She's now over 16 inches long, 3.3 lbs. and headed for a growth spurt! She's also able to move her head from side to side. It's hard to tell what body parts we're feeling when she moves around but we sure hope she's head down by this time!
We pray that all of you, our friends and family, also had a blessed week!
No comments:
Post a Comment