As I was posting last week's blog, I thought Nora was better. But I thought wrong...she had another 2 days left of seeming healthiness and random throwing up (always in her crib). Instead of going to Sauder Village like I'd hoped last Friday, we headed to see the nurse in Grabill. She didn't have many answers--just that Nora had a sore throat. We had planned to have Nora spend Friday night with Grandma Sauder so that Josh and I could go on our Sunday School lock-in but our plans had to change since she wasn't healthy yet. It was a reminder that you have to be flexible when you have kids and that being healthy is a huge blessing. We did manage to enjoy the beautiful Saturday--went to the library in Ft. Wayne then during Nora's nap Josh and I even enjoyed raking together. That afternoon, despite Nora not being 100%, Aunt Megan took fall family photos of us. We think they are fabulous even if Nora rarely cracked a smile. Sunday morning found Nora and daddy home together as mommy went to play violin for church. But now, we're sure, Nora is back to being healthy and has even been very hungry today. We watched the little boys yesterday and today and Jonah only got bit 2 times at the very beginning...improvement? All Nora did today was sleep and eat. Does this mean that she will soon *actually* be 20 lbs?
Today, Baby Nikki is 30 weeks along! It's so hard to believe that her arrival is only about 70 days away. This week she is over 15 inches and 3 lbs and I can't wait to see her cute face. I haven't heard anything back about my tests from last appointment so I'm assuming I don't have gestational diabetes or anemia :) Every 2 week appointments start up next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment