We had another great week! I just have to start with today because the weather was so beautiful :) We all dressed in green for the holiday and started our day with green eggs and ham. Today's high was 65 and it definately got there. We walked to church to play on the kids toys--I think we'll be doing that more often this summer! After dinner, the three of us girls walked ALL around Grabill--Nora just couldn't get enough and neither could I. Penny just slept the whole time in the Moby :) Today was also the first day for March Madness so the tv was on quite a bit. And Josh and I had our first "date" 5 years ago today--hard to believe! Yesterday we had a fun time at storytime then had the 5 Affholter's over to our house for pizza. Those kids are crazy!! We had fun with our new camera and Nora even took a nap while they were still here--they just tire her out. This weekend was my annual women's retreat. My mom came to watch the girls Friday night. I had a wonderful time with ladies from my church--hanging out, worshipping, and learning more together. The weird thing was that when I came home at 3 or so on Saturday I started feeling pretty sick. I must have caught it earlier that week but I'm glad it didn't show up before then. I had a pretty nasty cold--was in bed nearly all of Sunday! I'm starting to feel better. I think Nora got it but not as bad and Penny may also have it too? Not sure on that one.
Nora has been doing so good--even though her 2 year molars are coming in. She had a great time with Grandma Maynard! It's so great to see her big smiles and cute laughter. Penny is doing pretty good too. One night this week she slept 10 hours through the night! But most often she sleeps 6-7 hours. Naps aren't going so well this week--maybe because she's sick. She always sleeps in the Moby but I'm hoping spending more time in there isn't becoming a habit--I want her to fall asleep in her bed! She's filling out nicely and is fitting perfectly in her 3 month clothes. She loves to smile but we have yet to get a laugh--we think it's going to come soon though!
We hope you all have enjoyed this warmer week and are also looking forward to the official start of Spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment